Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 182, July 1

I have a couple of generous and talented writing friends, who are always there to help me.  Amanda, an accomplished writer in the CBA (Christian Booksellers Association) market, consistently offers to critique my writing, to offer ideas and suggestions to strengthen my prose, and to make it more sellable.

Leslie volunteered to set up a writing blog for me, creating headers, adding links, and all the things which I, who am technologically challenged, am flumoxed by.  I practically had to beg her to accept the pittance of compensation I gave her.

Both these ladies helped out of the goodness and generosity of their hearts.  In doing so, I believe they are following the Savior's directive to "Come Follow Me," offering their service simply because someone needed their help.

Joy for today:  watching the Savior's love through loving friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment